March 19, 2020 - MU Limits Public Access
We understand that many of our customers come into our office to pay their bills and handle other utility related needs. If you have questions related to utility services, you can call our CS line at 586-4121 or email email@example.com. Our technical service line will remain available 24/7 and will continue to respond to outages. There are multiple alternative methods for paying your bill, including:
- Drive-Thru at Administrative Office located at 433 West 1st North Street.
- Dropbox and Kiosk located in the inside lane of drive-thru at Administrative Building. Both of these will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Kiosk accepts check, credit and debit cards, or cash.
- Kiosks locations throughout Morristown: Fastops at 3507 Andrew Johnson Hwy AND 5056 W Andrew Johnson Hwy.
- Pay Online through Customer Portal. You can reach the payment page through our website www.musfiber.net, by clicking Pay My Bill or My Account.
- Call into our Customer Service line at 586-4121, option #4.
- Mail payment by return envelope included in your monthly bill, mail to:
PO Box 59012
Knoxville, TN 37950-9012
We are aware of the impact this situation can have on our customers. To minimize impacts, MU has temporarily suspended disconnections for non-payment and late fees. While services will not be disconnected, bills will continue to accrue. We ask customers to make payments if able to avoid high bills.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation in Hamblen County and follow our response protocol. All updates will be posted on our social media platforms and website www.musfiber.net.